.. The person behind the skills
I am curious, analytical and innovative. I’m in contact with IT systems every day and notice how they work, think about how they are constructed and how they could work better for users.
I have a positive mind and often challenge my own beliefs and enjoy experimenting and researching ideas.
I’m interested in politics and follow the news to know the latest. This lets me know about current challenges and new solutions. This can often inspire digital solutions for new political contexts.
Hobbies and Interests
I enjoy a wide range of activities in my spare time and the key for me is variation.
7 is my lucky number, here are 7 of my interests:
- Reading and Learning
- Riding Electric Longboard
- Flying Drones
- Gaming with friends
- Photography and Graphic Design
I fill my spare-time with life. Exploring the world, it’s opportunities and it’s knowledge.
When I travel, I prefer to go on adventures, experience the local culture and cuisine.
I’ve gone on an unplanned Interrail-trip around Eastern Europe with a good friend of mine from the Netherlands for 3 weeks.
I’ve worked in Lausanne (Switzerland) and spent my spare time exploring the city and the beautiful surroundings.
I enjoy creating and this hobby leads me through a wide variety of skills. For example this is how I’ve learned how to make Websites in WordPress, like this one.
To learn flying a drone in FPV (First Person View), I used a PC-simulator and combined it with a micro-drone, which I modded to add a camera for flying in-doors. Since then I’ve changed the micro-drone for a real racing drone. In the drone-video I’ve showcased some footage of one of my first flights with the racing drone.
I am a certified drone pilot in Denmark, which means I am permitted to fly drones(250g-25kg).
Everyone needs a little bit of action and adrenaline. It’s healthy and I enjoy it in my own way.
I get my dose of action and adrenaline with Esk8 (Electric Skateboarding). However, I have yet to build my own DIY skateboard, but I enjoy riding my esk8board. In the esk8 video, I’m bringing you on a short trip – maybe you can feel the wind.
.. Always stay hungry for knowledge
I read books and listen to audio books to stay learning. I think it is important to always know a little bit more every day.
- Contextual Design – Design IT for life (Karen Holtzblatt & Hugh Beyer, 2016)
- Gå glip (Svend Brinkmann, 2017)
- The Obstacle Is the Way (Ryan Holiday & Tim Ferriss, 2014)
- Steal the Show (Michael Port, 2015)
- The Joy of Less (Francine Jay, 2016)
- The Chimp Paradox (Steve Peters, 2012)
- Sell or Be Sold (Grant Cardone, 2012)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (Robert T. Kiyosaki, 2011)
- Eat that frog! (Brian Tracy, 2016)
- The Millionaire Booklet (Grant Cardone, 2016)
- 48 Laws of Power (Robert Greene, 2000)
- Crush It! (Gary Vaynerchuck, 2009)
- The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires (Brian Tracy, 2008)
- Extreme Ownership: How US Navy SEALs Lead and Win (Jocko Willink, 2015)
- Virtual Freedom (Chris Ducker, 2014)
- 4-Hour Work Week (Timothy Ferriss, 2011)
- The Corporate Startup (Viki, Toma & Gons, 2017)
- Start With Why (Simon Sinek, 2009)